Monday, March 21, 2011

OK, Sharon get your groove on

  1. Weight Watchers
  2. Yogurt
  3. apples
  4. lean meats
  5. reduce carbs
  6. increase fiber
  7. EXERCISE
  8. It can't be avoided!
  9. Visualize
  10. Enjoy the journey.

Any guesses on what my ten things are about? Yep, weight loss. It's not just (I am not foolish enough to say it's NOT) looking good and looking svelte. It really is primarily about good health. Interestingly enoungh most of us give very little thought to *good health* until our health starts falling apart.

I need to get my groove on, really I do. Losing weight first begins in the brain or atleast for me it does. I need to figure all this stuff out and put it into action. It is like quitting smoking, it first was a head thing and then I quit. I did it and that has been fourteen years ago. This gives me great hope and I know that I can concur this weight thing too.

HUGS, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment