Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flowers, Friends, and FUN






These are from the Philadelphia Flower Show. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed being with my friends as well as attending the show. The ride from Maryland to Philadelphia was so much fun. We had silly girl time and laughed all the way there. In fact the general agreement was we could have just driven around all day and had a blast. The only downfall was it took over an hour to find a parking space...ugh... other than that not a complaint one.
The theme for the show was Springtime in Paris. I do have a couple more pictures I will post later that lend towards that theme.
I want to thank Mary A., Lana H., and Linda C., for a great day of fellowship and fun. It is nice to spend time with women that share the Love of the Lord and can incorporate that into our day. Love you ladies. Have a Blessed day/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment