Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 things Plus Some Computer Insight

  1. FaceBook
  2. Blogs
  3. Face to Face Conversations
  4. Cell Phones
  5. Bible Study with GAB
  6. Hair Color
  7. Comfy Shoes
  8. the Color Green
  9. Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots
  10. St. Patrick's Day

CONTINUE TO READ

FB chatting with some long time computer friends, I mean like almost 9 yrs. We met on a scrapbook website now we chat about lots of things not just paper and embellies. Today it was haircuts and hair color. Will we won't we? Some days it may be about our children, our spouses, the weather. Although I haven't met these ladies in person I feel as though I know them. In fact one of my facebook friends, I met at least 13-14 yrs ago at the No-Smoke Cafe, yep, online. She and I and several others were trying to quit smoking and we did. I will be smoke free 14 yrs in July. Anyway we did meet face to face at Universal Studios, Orlando. So, who knows when and how you will strike up a friendship and how long these friendships last. Mine have lasted a long time and for that I am thankful!

1 comment:

  1. hehe I am eternally grateful for the friendships we formed on the Cottage Sharon. So true, we go beyond the papers and embellies into our lives. I had the pleasure of getting to meet Carolyn in person a couple summers ago. It was so cool. We chatted like the 'old friends' we are and our husbands even had a good time talking as well. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete