Wednesday, March 16, 2011

more


  1. quiet time

  2. reading

  3. dinner

  4. my Mom and Dad

  5. my plants

  6. not working outside the home

  7. or if I choose working outside the home

  8. 70*+ weather

  9. my golf clubs

  10. a good or not so good golf game

I had a really nice day today. No TV, Music, or computer. I spent the day doing the daily stuff, making a bed, doing dishes, laundry, that kind of stuff. I read in between a FREE book I downloaded to my NookColor. The book was a quick read and interesting enough that I will probably purchase the sequel. It was so quiet in the house, I loved that. We visited my mother-in-law at the rehab center. She seems to be feeling better, that is good news and probably a good indication she will be returning home soon.


It has been interesting to see how God is working in our lives and the lives of those around us. Check out blogs in my sidebar. He is so concerned with his creation that he even provides for his animals. That's a hint to check out Morning Bray Farm and read about Patrick. Then there is God's Amazing Power (blog also in sidebar), it shows how he sees and answers the desires of our heart. Check them out. I have a scrapbook and card blog I follow, and a photo blog I think you might like both of them.

I hope your evening and tomorrow is Blessed beyond Measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment